St Mary’s C of E Primary School
Working Hours: 32.4
Contract Type: Fixed Term to 31/08/2022 (1 Year to cover Maternity Leave)
Salary Details: NQT / MPS
Start Date: 1st September 2021
The Governing Body at St Mary’s C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic class teacher on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is motivated and passionate about teaching with high expectations of attainment for all.
- Be or aspire to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has a commitment to raising standards.
- Is a strong role model with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Is a good team player
- Is able to uphold the Christian Ethos of the school
In return we can offer you:
- An outstanding, successful and vibrant school
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- Dedicated, friendly and experienced staff.
- A supportive governing body, parents and community
Additional information about the post is available from the Headteacher, Lee Spencer and applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading of the email being the school name and post title.
The closing date for all applications is: Monday 17th May 2021.
Where the post is required to work with children under 5 it is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 and 2018 regulations. The preferred candidate for this post will therefore be required to complete a self-disclosure form in addition to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note for these posts you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
St Mary’s Academy Trust welcomes applications from male and female and is committed to equal opportunities.
Any personal data collated will only be used for the purpose for which it is intended i.e., the selection process and where required to carry out pre-employment checks, your data will be shared only with the recruitment panel, the data will be stored securely. If you are the successful candidate, your data will form part of your personal file. If you are unsuccessful your data will be retained and destroyed securely in 6 months.